La información a la que tendrá acceso es brindada por otra organización u otro prestador. Si no quiere abandonar nuestro sitio, cierre este mensaje.
SilverScript SmartRx (PDP) is becoming SilverScript SmartSaver (PDP)
Here is what you need to know:
- The plan name change will not affect the level of benefits and services you have come to expect from us.
- Your current SilverScript member ID card is still valid in 2023.
- You will see the new plan name on materials and letters we send you. But this will not impact your ability to use your ID card to fill prescriptions.
- When using online tools, remember to select "SilverScript SmartSaver" as the plan name.
- In 2023, the national average monthly plan premium for SmartSaver is just $5.92.*
SilverScript SmartSaver is our way of saying we're focused on helping you save on your drugs
We've added these money-saving benefits:
- Select insulins are now available for just a $10 copay at preferred pharmacies. And a $20 copay at standard pharmacies.
- We’ve moved 490 drugs down to Tier 1 and 2 drugs.
- Many antidiabetic brand drugs are now available on Tier 2.
- And we’ve lowered your Tier 2 copays.
Plus, you’ll continue to enjoy:
- a $0 deductible on Tier 1 drugs.
- a network of 43,000+ pharmacies to choose from, with over 23,000 preferred locations.
If you have questions about your SmartSaver plan, call your Member Services team.
They’ll help you understand your plan, find savings and more.
1-866-235-5660 (TTY: 711), 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Call us today
We’re here to help.
1-866-235-5660 (TTY: 711),
24 hours a day, seven days a week
Un representante de Aetna responderá su llamada.
Descargo de responsabilidad
*Premiums, copays and coinsurance vary.
SilverScript is a Prescription Drug Plan with a Medicare contract marketed through Aetna Medicare. Enrollment in SilverScript depends on contract renewal. The formulary, provider and/or pharmacy network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary. Members who get “Extra Help” are not required to fill prescriptions at preferred network pharmacies in order to get Low Income Subsidy (LIS) copays. See Evidence of Coverage for a complete description of plan benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Plan features and availability may vary by service area. Participating physicians, hospitals and other health care providers are independent contractors and are neither agents nor employees of SilverScript. The availability of any particular provider cannot be guaranteed, and provider network composition is subject to change.